Chris Thomason takes some best-practice approaches and shows you how to apply them in a practical way to grow your business. You can download a Sprint Guide after each video which helps you tailor the video’s topic to suit the specific needs of your business. Watch this introduction to learn more…
THE GROWTH ESSENTIALS: Smart ways to grow your business
These Sprint for Growth videos each cover one specific topic around growth and each has a Sprint Guide you can download that helps you tailor the topic specifically to suit your business and your needs. See the latest videos at the end!
#1 How to stand-out from your competition
As a business you have to beat your competition by standing out from them in the minds of your customers and prospects. You can do this by being different in some smart and ingenious ways – and this video will show you how to achieve this.
#2 Get the world’s best marketing for free
Word-of-mouth marketing is when your customers start telling their family, friends and colleagues about your business. It’s the best kind of marketing you can ever get – and it’s also free! This video shows you ways to encourage word-of-mouth marketing by your customers.
#3 Be noticed by being interesting
Being noticed by potential customers for something interesting or unusual that you do helps create awareness of your business. This video helps you find ways to do this more cost effectively and on a scale that makes a substantial impact on your revenues.
Access more videos on our Patreon page
GUIDED BUSINESS THINKING: Where growth & meditation meet!
You probably don’t spend as much time working on your business as you should. Guided Business Thinking is probably the most valuable 30-minutes you’ll spend on your business in any month. Pure thinking – solely on your business growth.
OUT-PERFORM YOUR COMPETITION: Out-think them and win
These videos cover clear and practical ways to think about and overcome business issues that are holding back your growth. They will help you to shine in the eyes of customers through little changes you can make – and to get an edge over your competition!
What They’re Saying
“Chris Thomason is one of the most creative and innovative thinkers I know – he is always coming up with new ideas and sharing those with me to help my company.”Kerri K. NelsonCEO & President, CustomersFirst Now
“Guided Business Thinking is a brilliant way to think differently about any business, and I love the helpful downloads that accompany each video.”Nicola MacdonaldOwner, Attractive Marketing Ltd
“Chris is a very creative and insightful design professional, with a proven ability to identify new insights and develop customer experiences which help businesses grow.”Alan PenningtonChairman, SpectrumCX
“I'm wondering why I never contacted these guys sooner! Seriously, they all have commendable talent in their respective fields and knocked my concept out of the ballpark. Thanks for an amazing experience!”Jack GrahamCo Founder, Coffee Inc
Access more videos on our Patreon page
- Why a service style is essential.
- The best time to think about business growth.
- How to get existing customers to buy more from you (Quadrant 1).
- How to make time to work on your business and not in your business.
- How small change can add thousands in value for the small business.
- How to make super-profits in your small business.
- How to encourage existing customers to buy new products from you
- Why complaints are good
- How to get new customers buying your existing products
- Easy ways to get inside your customers’ minds
- The power of ignoring things
- How to sell new products to new customers
- Ways you can get free publicity for your business
- How your own personal experiences are the source of your creative power
- Why a purpose makes you a better business
- Your hidden assets that let you play to your strengths to win by a millimetre
- Understanding your customer lifecycle
- How to achieve the state of “flow” when you’re doing creative thinking
The Blueprint is an innovative and novel approach to learning smart ways to grow your business – because it’s written as a novel. Slater and Nick are two small-business owners whose businesses have stalled. They don’t know how to reinvigorate both their businesses to achieve the dreams they’d initially had when they started out.
To download this free ebook, enter your details below.